Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to www.millcreekcap.com. This website is owned and operated by Mill Creek Capital Advisors (“Mill Creek” or “MCCA”). You may use www.millcreekcap.com only if you agree, without modification, to these terms and conditions. Please read the following terms and conditions below carefully before continuing:
Users and other websites may not:
- Copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way material from this website in any manner inconsistent with the purposes for which it is offered by MCCA to its customers, prospective customers or members of the general public.
- Without MCCA’s express written permission, copy, modify, or display Mill Creek’s name or logo, or any text, graphic images, or other content from the MCCA website. (To obtain express written permission, please click on “Contact Us” to reach the appropriate parties.)
- Redeliver any of the pages, text, images, or other content of the MCCA website using “framing” technology without MCCA’s express written permission.
- Use devices (including software) that are designed to provide repeated automated access to the MCCA website other than those made generally available by MCCA.
- Collect or store personal data about other users of this website.
- Upload, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that might interrupt, limit or interfere with the functionality of any computer software or hardware of file communications equipment that is owned, leased or used by MCCA.
By using this website you signify acceptance of these terms and conditions. The terms “MCCA website” and this “website” mean the website having a Uniform Resource Locator (or URL) of www.millcreekcap.com and any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by MCCA. You may use your browser to download or print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Nothing on this website shall be considered a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security, future, option or other financial instrument or to offer or provide any investment, tax, financial or legal advice or service to any person in any jurisdiction. The views expressed represent the opinions of MCCA and are not intended as a forecast, a guarantee of future results, investment recommendations, or an offer to buy or sell any securities. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. If you wish to obtain further details about any information contained through this website, please Contact Us. The views expressed on this website were current as of the date indicated and are subject to change or additional information could cause such views to change.
The Form ADV contains important information regarding MCCA. Part I of Form ADV is also available on a site maintained by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. The information set forth in the Form ADV has not been approved or verified by any governmental authority.